We deliver peace of mind.
Roseville home inspection, as well as all over Placer County.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If the buyer is not satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. No one wants to purchase a home and then find out that they need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on repairs. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. It is an important step in the process and should not be ignored. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
3017 Douglas Boulevard.Roseville California 95661United States
Roseville is the largest city in Placer County, California, located within the Sacramento metropolitan area. As of 2019, the US Census Bureau estimated the city's population to be 141,500. Interstate 80 runs through Roseville and State Route 65 runs through part of the northern edge of the city. == History == The settlement was originally a stage coach station called Griders. According to the Roseville Historical Society, in 1864 the Central Pacific Railroad tracks were constructed northeastward from Sacramento.
Things to do in Roseville, California
Our Newest Profiles