Get your business listed on the Best Local Business Listing Network on the web!  

999 Plumber Reading

999 Plumber, the Household name you can trust - Genuine LOCAL Plumbing and Heating Engineers in Reading Covering all surrounding areas (24hrs) 0118 911 3 999

Description:

999 Plumber Emergency Service. Locating the source of the leak through the ceiling can require a professional. Possible causes range from leaks in roofs to leaking heating pipes in the floor upstairs, leaking wastes under baths and sinks, broken plastic pipes in bathrooms, broken boiler and/or a split header tank/cylinder.

Timezone: BST
Monday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Tuesday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thursday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Friday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sunday09:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Business Name:

999 Plumber Reading

Address:

185 The Meadway
Tilehurst Reading RG30 4NN
UK

Phone:

+441189113999

Facebook Link
Instagram Link

About Tilehurst

Tilehurst is a suburb of the town of Reading in the English county of Berkshire. It lies to the west of the centre of Reading, and extends from the River Thames in the north to the A4 road in the south. The suburb is partly within the boundaries of the Borough of Reading and partly in the district of West Berkshire. The part within West Berkshire forms part of the civil parish of Tilehurst, which also includes the northern part of Calcot and a small rural area west of the suburb. The part within the Borough of Reading includes the Reading electoral ward of Tilehurst, together with parts of Kentwood and Norcot wards. == History == Tilehurst was first recorded in 1291, when it was listed as a hamlet of Reading in Pope Nicholas III's taxation. At this time, the settlement was under the ownership of Reading Abbey, where it stayed until the Dissolution of the Monasteries. Tilehurst became an extensive parish, which included the tything of Theale as well as the manors of Tilehurst, Kentwood, Pincents and Beansheaf.In 1545, Henry VIII granted the manor of Tilehurst to Francis Englefield, who held it until his attainder (and forfeiture of the manor) in 1586. The following year, Elizabeth I gave the manor to Henry Forster of Aldermaston and George Fitton. Forster and Fitton possessed the manor until the turn of the century, when Elizabeth sold it to Henry Best and Francis Jackson.

Our Newest Profiles

PANO Caen

Advertising agency

Caen, Normandy

Call Pano Caen for all your company advertising needs in Caen.

Expert Kitchen Remodeling Dallas

Kitchen remodeler

Lewisville, TX

Expert Remodeling & Construction Dallas

Remediation Only of North Waxahachie

Water damage restoration service

Waxahachie, Texas

Water damage restoration, burst pipes, flooded basements, sewer backups in Waxahachie Texas

Vegas to Hollywood Tourz

Tour operator

Las Vegas, Nevada

Vegas To Hollywood Private Tour

Frigidaire Washer & Dryer Repair San Diego

Appliance repair service

San Diego, CA

We are the best repair service around!

Miller Soft Wash

Pressure washing service

New Paris, IN

Best Choice Power Washing Service

Thinc

Flooring contractor

Brisbane, Queensland

laminate flooring

americas discount trailers Phoenix

Trailer dealer

Phoenix, Arizona

Enclosed Trailers for sale in Phoenix Arizona

The Budlong Hot Chicken

Restaurant

Chicago, Illinois

Deliciously Crispy Fried Chicken

Temecula Epoxy Flooring

Concrete contractor

Temecula, California

Temecula Epoxy Flooring

Categories
Scroll to Top